Welcome back to our bi-monthly challenge blog.
First of all, we would like to thanks everyone for the support & anticipating for our first bi-monthly challenge blog in year 2013.
Here's our start!
Elsie Fun is hosting for this round bi-monthly challenge and the challenge theme is...
"Spring is in the Air"
What you need to do is to incorporate with flowers, love, clear blue skies, etc which related to spring season.
Here is our inspiration project from Elsie Fun.
Elsie Fun || Handmade by Elsie with Love
Let see what other inspiration project from our DT for you to inspire with.
Eva || Yan's Crafty Idea
Zam || miezcraftshop
Saza || Share Your Love with Cards
Our sponsor for this month is Elsie Fun who host for this round bi-monthly challange. DTs will choose and announce one winner from this bi-monthly challenge by mid-June 2013. Lucky winner will bring back "The Mini Pressed Flower Kit" . Thank you, Elsie for the generous sponsor.
Also, please help us to promote our monthly challenge blog. Thank you.
- Our challenge is open to everyone.
- You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the bi-monthly challenge theme.
- However, paper craft projects must be done by yourself & no plagiarism is allowed.
- Only entries received during the challenge prior/on due date & obliging to the rules will be accepted.
- To participate in the challenge, post your creation on your blog with a link to our challenge. Then place your entry in the linky.
- You can use your design for other blog challenge(s).
- If you are using a gallery for your take of the challenge, do code PCMC_
- If you do not have blog, you can email us your take of the challenge to email@example.com.
We can’t wait to check your inspiring creation!
Be sure to share the love, visit your neighbour’s blog & leave a comment for their inspiring creation.
Challenge ends 31st May 2013 at 23:59 (GMT+8; Malaysia Time)